Fake News

Fake new is far to common around the whole world. I’ve experienced a deal of great news throughout my life. Like now there is a lot of fake news on The presidency. Fake news is great big problem, because people will believe it no matter what. It’s  a big issue cause it messes up peoples lives badly. It has cost many people jobs, friends, and family as well. This is an issue that cant be ignored anymore. It to big of a  problem to just shove a way it almost cost Donald Trump his election in office.

I read an article of fake news on Fighting Donald Trump, by Mollie Hemingway. This article discusses how Trump is barley two weeks in his term, and how people already have big problems with him. I’m not saying he is perfect don’t get me wrong people didn’t really like at all before. But it seems since he has become president people have been wanting to basically ash his skull in. That;s because he wants to stop immigration I understand where he is coming from. He wants to stop all the terrorist from coming in, and killing us. But this article discuss how he is using incite to get the people moved. I mean accusing everyone of the immigrants as a terrorist is pretty low. But then gain it is Trump. But then the article says how people are attacking other’s in protest because Trump makes bad decisions. The author quotes “The unhinged rhetoric, violent anti-speech street protests, and hysteria currently on display don’t make Trump look like he’s a unique threat.” I can agree on this but attacking the president won’t get you anywhere. Well I can’t say anywhere but a jail cell.

My personal connection to the Fake news, and the article is how people heard how my family was bad cause of one misunderstanding. So here is was happened Me, and my brother were shot at with airsoft guns, about a few years ago we weren’t playing with this people at the time. They have hated us since the start. So then  we tell our mom what has happened, and she gets mad,and drives down the street to the kids house. Then our moms get into it screaming at one another saying that we threatened her son,and etc. Which obviously isn’t true but that’s the kind of people they are. There was a lot of turbulent stuff going on. Then after it all ended our mom was cogent about the whole situation. Causing the kids mom to tell half the neighborhood that we are violent people which isn’t true. And that fake news spread from on part to another, causing them not like us. As Edwin Rolfe, said “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover’. Which is very true. The whole neighborhood was turbid with confusion,and misunderstandings. But certain celebrity happened quick casuing some people to believe which the whole truth vam put in the end. The main point is Fake news is very fake, and very unreliable like real news.

Image result for fake news story

Fake news author is fired; apologizes to those ‘disappointed’ by his actions